Insurance Assistance (CSR) Western Canada
Fantastic Opportunity to work for a progressive growing digital insurance company! We are looking for Commercial Insurance CSR’s in the BC and AB market! that are ready for a change! Promising a fun, energetic office culture, check this out!
Working directly with the Account Managers and Underwriters to deliver excellent client service, responsibilities include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Handling incoming calls and client inquiries including providing quote requests
- Opening new accounts and preparing/updating client files
- Issuing certificates of insurance, invoicing, and preparing other related documentation etc.
- Performing other administrative duties in TAM, MS Office and Outlook
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4-5 years experience in Commercial Insurance industry
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Must have intermediate computer proficiency and direct experience working with TAM
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
Please quote Job Reference #34809
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca