Inside Technical Sales Rep
INSIDE SALES/ TECHNICAL SALES REP – Edmonton/Lethbridge
We have an excellent opportunity for an Inside Sales/Technical Sales Rep to join a leading wholesale distributor specializing in pumps and water systems. We have openings in two locations, so we encourage any candidates in Edmonton or Lethbridge to apply. The ideal candidate will have a technical background (such as a CET, MET, EIT) and must have experience in pump and pump controls as well as project management experience. This is a great company with lot of potential to grow your career!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical & controls project quoting; Quoting & Design with engineers, contractors, customers and project management; Bidding and Quoting experience.
- VFD, panels, controls, electrical controls; setup and troubleshooting.
- Spec job and bid, working with engineers and customers; compliance.
- Ability and experience to read mechanical & electrical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work highly independently and as a valuable team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; Solution & results oriented.
- Integrity; highly motivated and organized; self-managed.
- Attention to details and strong computer skills.
- Ability to work and travel (may be up to 40% at times).
- Team player; Service & Customer driven; Strive for excellence.
- Value integrity, honesty and trust dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations.
- Hunter mentality- willing and eager to build and follow up on warm &/or qualified leads.
- Ability to understand technical parts / specifications and deliver on bidding & quoting.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to actively and sincerely engage with customers is critical to success in this role.
- Excellent telephone communication (listening and explaining required).
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as required-we need to be available when our customers wish to engage.
- High level of computer literacy, experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience.
- Consultative sales experience with a proven track record of success (progress vs. quotas, customer reviews, etc.) is a plus.
- Good driving record; clean police, criminal and credit reports.
- Excellent work ethic; team player.
- Physical ability to lift and manage job sites of various expectations and able to travel if and when required.
- Work to support other team members.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Sandy Jacobson | T: 780.944.1327 | E: email@example.com | www.richardsonsearch.ca