Inside Sales Representative – Electrical, Regina Regina, SK
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
We are looking for ambitious inside sales professionals with a minimum of three years’ experience for our client, one of North America’s largest suppliers of Electrical components and cabling. This person may not be from the electrical industry but we are looking for someone with technical aptitude, who is comfortable with learning new systems, efficient and willing to make outbound sales calls.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Build, develop and maintain a strong customer base and determine the best ways to suit their needs.
- Create new opportunities through the means of cold calls to electrical contractors, offering outstanding customer service.
- Connect with high volumes of potential customers and existing accounts daily solving customer needs in various industries.
- Attend client meetings, update internal and external stakeholders through CRM and regular reporting.
- Administer a strong team focus to maximize sales targets and solve arising issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in the electrical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma is strongly preferred.
- Must have previous experience cold-calling, developing accounts and negotiating contracts.
- An entrepreneurial attitude for sales.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems an asset.
- Strong communications skills both written and oral, ability to make effective presentations in front of internal and external audiences.
- Solid understanding and aptitude with Microsoft Office Suite.
Please quote Job Reference #36272
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca