Inside Sales Rep – Edmonton Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you describe yourself as a self-starter with excellent customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and are a recent graduate, then consider applying for this position.
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Representative based out of Edmonton, AB, who will be responsible for generating sales and revenue for the company by expanding the customer base and supporting existing customers.
The company is a transportation industry giant, with multiple divisions operating throughout North America. They offer regular training, opportunities for career growth, a competitive wage, and an excellent benefit package.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Utilize customer feedback to research and identify new opportunities for sales growth.
- Provide timely and accurate sales quotes to new and existing customers on various products and services.
- Support three outside service representatives through the sales cycle. Includes customer visits, completing cold/warm calls, and regularly updating the CRM.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Some post secondary experience is an asset.
- Prior experience within the transportation industry is an asset.
- Experience in sales, with an understanding of business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work independently (self driven, motivated, and organized).
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and a reliable personal vehicle.
Please quote Job Reference #36331
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com. No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca