Inside Sales/Administrative Assistant Edmonton, AB
Our south-side client is adding to their team! If you are highly organized, energetic customer service professional and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
Supporting the sales team, you will be responsible for handling client calls, providing quotes, recommending products, purchasing, liaising with various vendors and suppliers and troubleshooting any requests that come your way.
Our client is looking for someone with excellent customer service skills and a sense of urgency. If you are a quick learner, self-motivated and enjoy problem solving and helping people, this is an excellent role for you with growth potential.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Supporting the sales team throughout the entire sales cycle (ex. creating and following-up on orders, assisting clients with product selection, sourcing out products, facilitating corporate logos and coordinating delivery).
- Customization/creation and administration of online E-stores.
- Verifying incoming product shipments.
- Creating client proposals, estimates and client invoices.
- Back up support for shipping & receiving (receive couriers, notify sales reps when orders arrive, scheduling outbound shipments).
- Supporting the owners and additional staff on any special projects as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school graduate; completion of post secondary an asset.
- Sales experience a bonus but not a requirement.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgement, integrity and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently.
- Experience with QuickBooks is considered an asset.
- Understanding of shipping and receiving processes is considered an asset.
- Must be comfortable with occasional lifting/carrying of boxes up to 25 pound.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $40K-$45K plus year; based on skills and experience. Free parking is provided!
Please quote Job Reference #35953.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca