Inbound Sales Rep – Hamilton Hamilton, ON
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a job that allows you the flexibility to work outside of a 9-5 schedule? Do you enjoy working virtually from your home or favourite coffee shop? Do you want to work for a company that has career advancement opportunities?
As an Inbound Sales Representative you would report to the National Sales Manager. As the first point of contact, you set the bar for what customers can come to expect in terms of customer service and ensuring their needs are met.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Taking new inbound business calls an imputing their information to be moved through the sales process.
- Quickly establish excellent working relationships with new inbound clients.
- Assess customer needs and present service options in a timely manner and relay that information along to the sales team.
- Ensure the CRM system stays updated and accurately represents customer and prospect information.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Two years of proven sales experience working in a similar (high volume/high transaction/inbound sales) environment.
- Business Administration diploma or degree would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong cold calling and networking skills with the ability to build relationships over the phone.
- Excellent computer skills, including working with CRM systems and MS Office.
- Proficient time management and organization skills.
Please quote Job Reference #35720
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca