Human Resources Advisor Edmonton, AB
We are thrilled to partner with our client in their search for an experienced Recruitment/HR Administration Specialist to join their team! If you are passionate about working for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of everyday Albertans, this may be the position for you! This is a hybrid position that allows you to work from home a few days per week.
This position will require an individual with outstanding communication and time management skills. You must be a relationship builder and enjoy working in busy fast paced environment.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Draft job advertisements and posting on various job boards and platforms.
- Pre-screen and short list applicants for supervisors.
- Participate in the interview and selection process as required.
- Conduct reference checks and designation verifications as required.
- Onboard activities for new employees.
- Participate in workforce planning strategies and other recruitment initiatives including job fairs and professional association events.
- HR administration tasks such as security and retention of personnel records, benefits administration duties, prepare staff surveys and staff engagement activities.
- Research, track and create reports and documentations as it relates to personnel and recruitment data.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience with full-cycle recruitment in a broad range of positions, including proactive recruitment sourcing.
- Experience with employee onboarding an asset.
- Human Resources Certificate or Diploma.
- Advanced MS Office skills; quick learner of new programs and databases.
- Experience in HR Administrative tasks such as benefits administration, drafting of HR policies and best practices,
- Solid understanding of Human rights Legislation, Employment Standards and HR best practices.
- Must be a confident self-starter with exceptional communication skills and have the ability to multitask.
- Strong background in managing stakeholders and candidate experience.
- Highly skilled at providing value-added strategic advice compliant with employment standards.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers a generous compensation and benefit package. Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference 36132
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca