Human Resource Professional Spruce Grove, AB
Are you a “get it done” Human Resources Professional that loves the industrial construction business?
Executrade has partnered with a client based in Spruce Grove, AB in its search for an HR Professional to join their team! We are seeking someone who loves the challenge of recruiting, employee relations, implementing new policies and systems and having fun while doing it! Reporting into the General Manager you will be responsible for the following.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop and implement effective HR processes for recruitment, performance, retention, career development, and training.
- Full cycle recruitment, create recruitment strategy, create job postings, screening resumes, shortlisting, interviewing and reference checks.
- Identify potential employee relations issues and resolve as necessary.
- Create, and promote programs to enhance team culture.
- Conduct job evaluations.
- Maintain accurate employee records.
- Build and implement HR strategies based on business goals.
- Other related HR duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources; construction industry preferred.
- Post secondary education in human resources preferred.
- Experience in continuous recruitment, ability to oversee multiple recruitment avenue effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience implementing new policies and systems.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary to commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference #36254
Please submit your resume directly to Courtney Fawcett via email at Courtney.email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca