Heavy Duty Field Mechanic – Prince George Prince George, BC
Our Client is looking for a Journeyman Heavy Duty Field Mechanic in Prince George, BC. They specialize in repairing a wide range of construction equipment throughout Alberta and British Columbia.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Must have a valid class 5 drivers license.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to meet safety requirements and follow applicable safety polices and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and be willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Work overtime if required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a licensed Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Off road experience required
- Experience working with working on Caterpillar, Volvo and Komatsu
Please submit your resume directly to Ian Strate via email at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca