Executive Assistant to the President & CEO Edmonton, AB
We are pleased to partner with our well established client in their search for an experienced, professional Executive Assistant to join their organization. The main function of this role is to provide executive level administrative support to two members of the executive team. The successful candidate will be a self starter, professional, self sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision. Professional minute taking skills along with strong calendar management experience is a must. This is a hybrid position that will require approximately one day per week in the office.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Calendar management for two busy senior level executives.
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and take meeting minutes as needed.
- Follow up on outstanding action items as required.
- Arranging travel and accommodation as required.
- Review and handle all incoming correspondence, responding or routing as needed for further review and signature.
- Prepare expense claims.
- Prepare letters, reports, presentations, and other documents as requested.
- Provide back up support to Executive Assistants from other departments as required.
- Paper and Electronic Filing.
- Other senior level administrative duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of experience providing executive level administrative support in a professional office environment.
- Post secondary diploma in Administration or related field preferred.
- Must have experience taking meeting minutes in a formal professional setting.
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Outlook and MS Team.
- Familiarity with Zoom/virtual meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others in a professional office setting.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and recognize key priorities and urgency of issues.
- Professional and polished appearance and demeanor.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary commensurate with experience. Generous vacation package and pension plan available.
Please quote Job Reference 36005.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca