Executive Assistant Calgary, AB
Calling all Executive Assistants that are looking for rewarding work that is part-time and remote! We have a great opportunity for you, a 12-month permanent position with potential to renew yearly! This role will start June 1st 2023, if you are interested please apply today!
Executrade is pleased to partner with our non-for-profit client in search of a Part-Time Executive Assistant to join their team on a 12-month permanent position. The successful candidate will be highly organized and professional, with experience maintaining websites and other social media platforms. Experience with QuickBooks is a key asset. Great part-time opportunity to work from home and perform rewarding work for a non-for-profit organization.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Organize and schedule meetings; take professional meeting minutes.
- Act on inquiries regarding memberships from the public including subscriptions, communications, and certification.
- Website maintenance including, editing, revisions, updating pages/ content, observe the functionality and engagement.
- Prepare and distribute monthly newsletter.
- Maintain a monthly ledge to reconcile expenses and revenue.
- Other senior level administrative duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate College/University Degree is preferred; not required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing executive level administrative support.
- Must have experience taking meeting minutes in a professional setting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook and MS Teams.
- Familiarity with virtual meetings.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgement and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple executives in different time zones.
- Professional, polished appearance and demeanor.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will be in the range of $24.00 to $26.00 per hour.
Please note a Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector Check is a condition of employment.
Please quote Job Reference #36224
Please submit your resume directly to Courtney Fawcett via email at Courtney.email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca