Data Engineer Kelowna, BC
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is for a Data Engineer. If you are an experienced Data Engineer interested in working with cutting edge Machine Learning applications this may be the perfect role for you. Working on a small team, based out of beautiful Kelowna, BC, you will be working on new projects for an international Oil and Gas tech services company. This position allows you to have a hybrid work from home schedule, with flexible work hours.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Design and develop big data infrastructure and platforms, including storage, formats, and interfaces.
- Validate, enrich, and persist data through ETL pipeline creation.
- Streamline data processes for customers and provision data sources in the form of interfaces
- Fuse various data sources using historical, meta, and simulation data.
- Development or application of tools for data access, adapting software for ease of customer implementation.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of machine learning models.
- Collaborate with data scientists to define data requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or other programming background.
- Master of Python and other database systems including big data infrastructure and associated tools
- Solid grasp of containerization technology and Linux
- Ability to work on a team, or independently.
- Travel may be required for national and international conferences.
Please quote Job Reference #35796
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca