Data Analytics Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at email@example.com.
Do you have the analytical skills to unlock the hidden insights of data? If so, this Data Analyst role is the perfect opportunity to put your expertise to work.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and analyzing various data sets to identify trends and draw insights. The ideal candidate should have strong computer and database management skills, including the ability to write queries and create reports. They will support decision makers to make data driven decisions to increase revenue and company efficiencies. Based out of Calgary, AB and must be on site.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop and maintain data models and systems and reports to support business objectives.
- Extract and analyze data from previous sales and marketing trends and determine insights.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and visuals to present data.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems, identifying areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure data accuracy.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Commerce with related fields and focus on research & analytics.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or a similar role.
- SQL, Power BI, and use of Dynamics 365
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and other Office products.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be available to work occasional flexible hours.
Please quote Job Reference #36154
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca