Customer Service Representative- Remote Work From Home Edmonton, AB
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – FULL TIME WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
Our well-established client, a global distributor of textiles and supplies is adding to their team!
If you have strong customer service skills excellent time management skills along with a high attention to detail and accuracy, then we want to hear from you!
Please note, as this position is 100% remote, candidates across Canada are welcome to apply!
We are pleased to partner with our well established client in their search for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a work from home opportunity, that requires an individual with an outstanding customer service approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming customer calls, email and web inquires.
- Data input of customer orders.
- Advise customers on stock, price and delivery dates.
- Confirm and follow up on order shipment dates.
- Update customer accounts and ensure accuracy.
- Provide customer assistance with website as required.
- Process returns as needed.
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
- Call Centre experience a strong asset.
- Bilingual French/English or Spanish/English a strong asset.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using CRM applications an asset.
- Timely and accurate typing speed (will be tested).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have access to a quiet workspace at home. Computer and equipment will be provided.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary in the range of $39,000 – $42,000 along with a comprehensive benefit plan.
Please quote Job Reference 35667.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca