Customer Experience Specialist Edmonton, AB
We are thrilled to partner with our client located in west central Edmonton in their search for a Customer Experience Specialist to join their team on a full time permanent basis!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are looking to join a successful well established company, read further!
Our well established client, a leading industry specific product supplier is looking to add an exceptional customer experience specialist to their team. This position requires an individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a role up the sleeves and help wherever needed type of personality. Working within a small tight knit office you will be responsible for the following tasks.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answering all incoming calls and emails from customers.
- Monitoring and answering online client chat requests.
- Work closely with and coordinate with all departments to resolve any customer issues.
- Support customers throughout the sales process.
- Responsible for processing daily paperwork and preparing reports as needed.
- Data entry of customer information; updating and ensuring accuracy of client information within an in-house database.
- Other various tasks as they relate to the day to day customer service experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related office or call centre experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must thrive while working in a busy fast paced environment.
- Friendly, helpful and positive personality.
- Must be a confident self-starter with exceptional communication skills and have the ability to multi task.
- Spanish or Mandarin Bilingual an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary range of $45,000 – $50,000 based on experience.
- A comprehensive benefit package and 3 paid weeks vacation is also included!
- Free parking is available on site.
Please quote Job Reference 36356
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca