Controls Technologist Vancouver, BC
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com .
When you went to school to be a Controls Specialist, did you ever think that you could be designing amusement park rides?
Our client is an established designer/manufacturer/integrator of controls for some of the biggest amusement attractions in the world. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, an exceptional CONTROLS ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST is needed to work from their offices in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Designing/developing industrial process control systems
- Providing mentoring and technical guidance to junior technical team members
- Responsible for PLC programming, debugging, trouble-shooting
- On-site commissioning – project management or supporting team member
- Working closely with technical team members, peers and superiors to produce top quality designs and programs
- Work with manufacturing management team to provide insights and technical guidance during manufacturing process
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma along with a minimum 5 years experience in any of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Work experience in Allen-Bradley or Siemens controllers
- Experience in commissioning of PLC systems
- Current knowledge of PLC programming, strong computer skills in general
- Previous team lead or mentoring experience
- Willing to travel, driver license will be required
Compensation and Benefits
- Strong compensation package, excellent benefits, good culture
Please quote Job Reference #35145
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca