Commercial Lines CSR Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Aisha Mitchell via email at email@example.com or call Aisha directly at 825-203-9632.
Commercial Insurance CSR, Calgary AB
Our client, a well-established insurance brokerage located in Beltline Calgary, is looking for a customer and service oriented Commercial Lines CSR to join their team, supporting 3 Commercial Account Managers. Our client offers a competitive salary, continued education and licensing support along with comparable benefits. If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, contact me today to learn more!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Promptly respond to service requests from clients via telephone, email, incoming mail
- Process policy changes on company portals and correspondingly update the broker management system
- Keeping up to date with package policies of representative companies
- Deliver superior customer service while adhering to high professional standards and workflows
- Build strong, positive, and trustworthy relationships with underwriters and colleagues
- Opening new accounts and prepare and update client files
- Issue certificates of insurance, invoicing, and prepare other related documentation as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Level 2 Alberta General Insurance License
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial insurance
- Acquired, or actively working towards an insurance designation (CIP, FCIP, CAIB or CRM)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Above and beyond communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and effective prioritization
- Ability to work equally effectively independently and within a team
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- RRSP Matching
- Comparable Benefits
Please quote Job Reference #35943
We thank all applicants for your submissions, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca