Commercial Account Manager Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Terry Bhiladwala via email at email@example.com or call Terry directly at 780-944-1323.
Commercial Account Manager, Edmonton, Alberta
Our client, a Edmonton brokerage is looking for a Commercial Account Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be supporting the producer and be responsible for providing technical and administrative coordination on all aspects of the assigned book of business, including client services and marketing initiatives.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain and service assigned book of accounts
- Process client requests and review documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals, or cancellations
- Coordinate client information to initiate renewal process
- First level review to ensure apparent client needs have been met
- Service existing programs, define routine risk exposure, and provide assistance on general policy coverage for client servicing
- Prepare client service summaries, program reports and survey information
- Review/process endorsements, cover notes and certificates of insurance for accuracy and completion
- Manage claims reporting and follow up with adjuster and insured to ensure the claims handling is in order
- Lead by practice and example by demonstrating the importance of best practice and professionalism with all lines of business
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years experience in commercial insurance
- Level 1 General Insurance License, willing to get Level 2
- Knowledgeable with Realty Insurance would be an asset.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
Compensation and Benefits
- Comparable salary and comprehensive benefits.
Please quote Job Reference #36086
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca