Commercial Account Manager Calgary, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Aisha Mitchell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisha directly at 825-203-9632.
Commercial Account Manager, Calgary AB.
Our client, a Calgary based and locally owned brokerage is looking for a Commercial Account Manager with previous experience in Professional Liability and/or P&C to join their team. In this role, you will be supporting 1 Producer and be responsible for providing technical and administrative coordination on all aspects of the assigned book of business, including client services and marketing initiatives.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain and service assigned book of accounts
- Process client requests and review documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations
- Coordinate client information to initiate renewal process
- First level review to ensure apparent client needs have been met
- Service existing programs, define routine risk exposure, and provide assistance on general policy coverage for client servicing
- Prepare client service summaries, program reports and survey information
- Review/process endorsements, cover notes and certificates of insurance for accuracy and completion
- Manage claims reporting and follow up with adjuster and insured to ensure the claims handling is in order
- Lead by practice and example by demonstrating the importance of best practice and professionalism with all lines of business
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years experience in commercial insurance
- Level I General Insurance License
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
Compensation and Benefits
- Comparable salary and comprehensive benefits.
Please quote Job Reference #35927 for PL or #35929 for P&C
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca