Commercial Account Manager Aurora, ON
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER AURORA, ONTARIO
An opportunity to join an industry leading brokerage located in Aurora, Ontario is available for an Account Manager with experience in commercial insurance! If you are looking to join an organization that provides an outstanding benefit and compensation package, top-notch onboarding program, a flexible work/life balance, free parking and a welcoming team environment, this may be the position for you!
Executrade is please to partner with an insurance brokerage firm based in Aurora, Ontario in their search for an Account Manager to join their thriving organization. The successful candidate will be joining a great team of professionals in one of Canadas largest and most reliable insurance brokerages.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for all aspects of account management for a book a book of commercial business.
- Communicate with insurance companies, negotiate with underwriters on customers behalf, negotiate renewal terms and follow up with adjusters on claim status.
- Ensure customer are provided with prompt service regarding advice and coverage recommendations; ensure customers thoroughly understand advice provided and discuss any concerns they may have.
- Accountable for all decisions made in relation to prospecting, selling and service clients.
- Receive and process all commercial paperwork and assist in quoting submissions to various markets, reviewing existing coverage as well as updating customer file information.
- Arrange payment terms on commercial accounts, process endorsements and follow up on all payments.
- Ensure quality of excellence by adhering to the underwriting rules and good business practice.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- RIBO License in good standing is a requirement.
- Minimum 3 years commercial insurance experience including property/casualty and automobile preferred.
- Strong understand of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in EPIC and Policy Works an asset.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Independent, motivated individual with the ability to work well alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple time sensitive tasks in a deadline driven environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual salary in the range of $60,000-$70,000 based on experience. Year end bonus, industry leading benefit plan, RRSP matching and a generous vacation package.
Please quote Job Reference #34801
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca