Claims Representative British Columbia
Our client, a trusted national insurance company, is seeking to add a Claims Representative to join their team on a hybrid or fully remote basis. This role will work with vendors, adjusters, and other experts to provide efficient management of claims from initial report to conclusion. If you have 3+ years of experience along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, apply today!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide direction and support to our policy holders throughout the claims process, by providing exceptional customer service.
- Interpret policy wordings and determine policy coverage.
- Communicate in a timely and respectful manner with the customer, claimants, lawyers and insurers to settle claims and report findings and settlements.
- Conduct investigations and identify additional information such as independent medical examinations, customers medical or employment history required to clarify and/or justify a claim.
- Collect reports and statements to determine liability and coverage.
- Ensure all cases are clearly documented and meet any or all legislative requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle and oversee moderate to complex claims.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly and positive demeanor.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.