Business Development Manager – Winnipeg Winnipeg, MB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our well-established client, serving the new car industry, is adding to their team. If you are a seasoned Business Development Manager and interested in making a move to join a successful team, then we want to hear from you.
This is a great remote opportunity for anyone in the Winnipeg area. Successful candidates will largely focus on attracting new business through an assigned territory while managing and retaining existing accounts.
Read on to see if this might be your next career move!
Reporting to the VP, responsibilities include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Working independently, you will identify potential leads by researching various organizations and individuals through various sources.
- Account Management including handling client inquires, providing consultation, product knowledge expertise, training and support.
- Attending various conferences, meetings, and industry events to promote brand and develop sales opportunities.
- Developing and preparing quotes and proposals for clientele.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Dealership experience is required.
- Experience in sales and automotive industry is required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Professional, efficient and resiliency is required.
- Ability to manage time and client’s needs simultaneously.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid Class 5 driving license.
Please quote Job Reference #35693
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca