Business Developer – Transport Services Vancouver, BC
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our client, a rapidly expanding family-owned transportation company. As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and securing new business opportunities to foster the growth of our transportation services. Working closely with our Operations team, you will drive revenue generation, build strong client relationships, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Research and identify potential clients, understand their transportation needs, challenges, and objectives, and present tailored solutions that showcase the company’s capabilities.
- Initiate contact with prospective clients through calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to finalize contracts and secure new business partnerships.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related role within the transportation or logistics industry.
- Proven track record of successfully closing business deals and achieving sales targets.
- Strong understanding of the truck transportation industry, including market trends and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences.
- Exceptional negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing opportunities.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events if needed.
Please quote Job Reference #36618
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca