Broker Relations Representative Edmonton, AB
Executrade is hiring for a Broker Relations Representative in Edmonton AB!
Are you a sales minded insurance professional who is looking to do something a little different? Do you have excellent relationships and an established brand in the broker community? Do you thrive in an environment where your technical expertise and interpersonal skills can be utilized daily? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you, let’s talk today!
Our client, a staple in the Alberta insurance brokerage community has an opportunity for a Broker Relations Representative to help service and grow their E&O, D&O, and Cyber business throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. You’ll have the opportunity to work a flexible, hybrid schedule consisting of in office, work from home and time on the road.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Promote sales to existing clients and proactively attend to customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about IBAA/Sage’s products and services.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the IBAA/Sage in a positive manner.
- Aid in promoting brand initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives of the IBAA.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Keep up-to-date records on customer service calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
- Provide customers with presentations on the benefits and uses of IBAA/Sage goods or services.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers, management, clients, and community.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Level 2 General Insurance license.
- Possession of or working towards CAIB designation.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external professional relationships.
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic.
- Excellent customer service acumen.
- Familiarity with insurance legislation, regulations, and best practices.
- Ability understand and calculate financial figures.
- Working knowledge of E&O and Cyber insurance policies.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently and effectively.
- Results-driven with focus on attention to detail.
- Focus on integrity and work ethic.
Compensation and Benefits
- Comparable salary and comprehensive benefits.
Please quote Job Reference #35425
Please submit your resume directly to Terry Bhiladwala via email at email@example.com or call Terry directly at 780-944-1323.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca