Bilingual Insurance Advisor – REMOTE Vancouver, BC
Executrade is looking for a Dynamic, Bilingual Insurance Advisor for a fully REMOTE (Work from home) role.
If you are someone that:
- LOVES providing amazing customer service;
- Holds an active Provincial General Insurance License;
- Has 2+ years of Customer Service and / or insurance industry experience
- Speaks English PLUS one of the following languages: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Korean
- Enjoys work with a company that empowers its employees’ continuous learning and professional growth
- Enjoys a great work culture, competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits plan
If this sounds like you (or someone you know), then read on!
Our client, a leading Canadian provider of travel insurance is looking for a Bilingual Licensed Insurance Advisor to create and maintain enhanced traveller/partner relationships as well as sell and cross-sell company products and their benefits!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Create and maintain positive traveller/partner relationships and look for ways to improve customer experience
- Respond to queries, requests for changes and how to submit claims, as well as escalating issues to the appropriate department
- Provide product information as requested and help guide on how best to utilize available services
- Sell / cross-sell company products in keeping with established procedures and scripts
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of policy wording to accurately sell policies and provide service to travellers
- Achieveperformance targets
- Continuously buildprofessional and technical expertise
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in business administration or other discipline
- 2 years ofrelated experience in a customer service environment
- Bilingual or multilingual, preferably in English and French,
- Current/active Level I insurance licence (RIBO and OTL if Ontario based)
- Criminal record check required as required by insurance councils for licensing
- Able to work our various shifts, as well as Saturdays on rotation
- Previous travel insurance industry experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- A strong customer experience acumen
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
Please quote Job Reference #35462
If you have relevant experience or know someone who does, qualified candidates can forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca