Bilingual Customer Service Rep / Licensed Insurance Advisor – Remote Toronto, Ontario
Our growing Specialty Insurance client is seeking a Bilingual (French, Mandarin, Cantonese or Spanish) Customer Service Representative to join their team on a remote basis. This role will act as the primary contact for customers, establish positive relationships and proactively cross-sell and offer the benefits of company products.
Our client offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, comprehensive benefits, RRSP contribution along with advocation for continuous learning and professional growth.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships via phone
- Respond to queries to clarify policies and rate calculations
- Process policy renewals, extensions, and upgrades
- Sell and cross-sell company products utilizing established procedures and scripts
- Stay current on product, procedure and industry knowledge
- Collaborate effectively with team members
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in a business-related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Level One Insurance license or successful completion of Level One Insurance license (within 1 month of start date)
- Fluent in an additional language, both verbal and written. Preference is French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or Spanish
- High attention to detail and adaptability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
If you have related experience, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please quote Job Reference #36258
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca