Bilingual Claims Examiner Vancouver, BC
Bilingual Claims Examiner
Our growing Specialty Insurance client offers career advancement potential, great benefits, 3 weeks vacation to start, will help you attain required licensing and remote work after in-office training period is completed!
- Speak French and English fluently?
- Possess Strong Analytical, Negotiation, and Customer Service skills?
- Reside in Vancouver, BC / Lower Mainland Region?
If you meet these minimum qualifications, apply today!
About the role:
Reporting to the Claims Supervisor, Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process claims in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Review claims, recommend payment or denial, or requesting additional information
- Process approved payments and/or denials set up payment requests
- Support Customer Service and other specialty teams as required to facilitate claims
- With the company’s support you will work towards obtaining your Level 2 General Insurance
- Fluency in French and English
- Degree or Diploma in a business-related discipline
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of policy wordings to accurately process claims
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent communication/customer service skills, particularly by phone and email
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Previous claims experience
- Customer service role experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca