Associate Advisor Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com.
Join a highly successful team as an associate securities advisor for one of Canada’s most reputable firms. Competitive compensation package includes bonuses, benefits, commissions, and stock options. Based out of Edmonton, AB.
The Associate Advisor is responsible for developing relationships with clients, conducting financial analyses, and proposing appropriate solutions. The Associate Securities Advisor is also responsible for helping clients identify and understand their long-term financial goals as well as making appropriate investment recommendations based on their risk tolerance and investment objectives.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Thorough understanding of banking products and services, as well as staying up to date with the latest industry trends and financial regulations.
- Organize and schedule meetings for clients and advisors, ensuring all accounts are regularly updated and transactions are properly completed.
- Lead by example to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist to onboard new clients and team members.
- Assist to update marketing channels such as social media and print materials.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of five years experience in an associate advisor role in securities and investments
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct of Practices Handbook Course (CPH) completion
- Previous experience in HNW and UHNW portfolio management
- Strong MS Office Suite skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, strong presentation skills
Please quote Job Reference #36146
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca