Area Sales Manager Edmonton, AB
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are a tested sales professional who can establish rapport, determine a clients’ unspoken needs and creatively develop a solution that works for everyone. In short, you understand the ‘art’ of selling. Here is a chance to bring your unique gifts to a truly global company who leads their industry. This is your chance to represent a best in class product and somewhere that you can realize your sales potential.
If the thrill of a sale is what drives you, then consider applying to be an Area Sales Manager for client, who is a global leader in leasing office space. Located in Edmonton, AB, you will be given free rein to fill space in two attractive properties. This opportunity offers a competitive wage, generous benefits, and sales incentive program. Continuous training will also be available, opening doors for career growth and advancement (globally, if you choose).
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Lease and or rent office space within an assigned territory.
- Identify needs, provide solutions, and get a contract signed at site.
- Collaborate with other team members including operations team and business development managers.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A completed post-graduate diploma or degree is a significant asset.
- 2-3 years of B2C sales background with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Computer literate and comfortable using MS Office.
- Understanding of financial terms and contract principles
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Please quote Job Reference #36066
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com . No cover letter, please.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 47 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca