Administrative Support Edmonton, AB
Calling all Administrative Assistants, we have a great part-time, temporary opportunity for you!
Executrade is pleased to partner with a new client in their search of an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a Part-Time, 3-month contract, 15 hours a week. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, assist with multiple tasks and has basic experience in accounting.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Contacting vendors for product prices.
- Online ordering of consumables.
- Matching PO’s to the correct account.
- Balance the accounts based on revenue verses expenses.
- Invoice tracking of costs.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Post Secondary Education is an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly compensation will be based on experience.
Please quote Job Reference #36382
Please submit your resume, in Word format directly to Courtney Fawcett via email at Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca