Administrative/Project Assistant Edmonton, AB
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE/PROJECT ASSISTANT – Temporary
An exciting temporary opportunity is available for an experienced administrative/project assistant! Position is available to start immediately – apply today!
Our client, a provincial regulatory body requires an experienced Administrative/Project Assistant to join their team for a one month, possibly longer temporary position. If you have outstanding organizational and time management skills and experience coordinating project related tasks this may be the position for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Officer and Education Coordinator.
- Creating and updating documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create reports and meeting material as needed.
- Calendar management.
- Update and manage timelines, deadlines and activities for various projects.
- Provide administrative and operational support in organizing committee and advisory board meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Post secondary education in office administration.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience (preference given to those with previous experience working within a regulatory or education body).
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience using project management software preferred, experience with Easy Projects ideal.
- Experience managing digital filing systems an asset.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills – ability to anticipate the needs of senior staff.
- Ability to manage multiple deadline driven tasks with constantly shifting priorities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience. Position is a hybrid role to start with the potential of full time return to the office by late October. Office is located in north west Edmonton.
Please quote Job Reference 35946.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca