Administrative Assistants – Temporary Opportunities Edmonton, AB
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS – TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITIES
We are actively recruiting administrative professionals for various temporary positions available within Edmonton and the surrounding area. If you enjoy flexibility in your work schedule, weekly pay, and are interested in working with Edmontons leading employers apply today!
Various temporary positions available within the provincial, municipal and private sectors. Minimum of one year administrative experience is required. Must be flexible and adaptable to accommodate ever changing assignment duties.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer calls and greet visitors.
- Mail and courier control.
- Drafting and editing memos documents and correspondence.
- Calendar management & travel arrangements.
- Organizing meetings, preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes.
- Verifying and matching invoices.
- Filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Data entry.
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum one year of related experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Proficiency working in a google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, slides, Calendar) a strong asset.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be an independent worker who is open to assisting wherever required.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, reliable with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable personal transportation in an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Our temporary opportunities offer an hourly rate between $17.00 $22.00+ based on the position requirements.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Job Reference # 35141
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca