Administrative Assistant Edmonton, AB
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT – Part Time Long Term Temporary Position
We are pleased to partner with our well established client in their search for a part time Senior Administrative Assistant. This position is 24.5 hours per week 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Friday. Some evening and weekend work may be required occasionally to support after hour meetings and events. The successful candidate will be a self starter, professional, self sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision. Professional minute taking skills along with event planning experience is a must. This is a hybrid position that will require approximately one day per week in the office.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Organizing meetings; agenda’s professional minute taking in a formal setting, action items, etc.
- Organize and follow up on expense payments.
- Processing membership data.
- Preparing routine correspondence such as emails, letters, presentations.
- Plan and oversea all logistics for events such as annual golf tournament, annual general meeting & awards night. This will include:
- Venue selection
- Registration management
- Catering and vendor/supplier contracting
- On-site event support
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of content on website and social media accounts.
- Paper and electronic filing.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing senor level support in a professional office environment.
- Must have experience taking meeting minutes in a formal professional setting.
- Must have experience in event planning for large scale events.
- Familiarity with C-Event software preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others in a professional office setting.
- Above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and recognize key priorities and urgency of issues.
- Professional and polished appearance and demeanor.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly pay will be base on experience.
- Please quote Job Reference 35949.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca