Administrative Assistant, Corporate Security Team Calgary, AB
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – CORPORATE SECURITY TEAM, 9 Month Contract Position
An exciting opportunity is available to join a well established organization located in Calgary, AB for a long term contract role! Position is available to start immediately – apply today!
This position requires a skilled administrator to provide support to the Corporate Security Team. Reporting into the Security Director, you will focus on providing senior level support to a variety of compliance programs. An excellent attention to detail and experience working in SAP Materials Management module is required.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for creation and issuing of access cards, keys and fobs.
- Updating project reports, tracking inventory.
- Updating manuals, documents and standards as required.
- Arrange and orgnazie meetings as required.
- Issue purchase order requisitions and completed invoicing reviews.
- Submit evidence packages for on-going compliance standards.
- Develop and manage multiple spreadsheets.
- Data entry into SAP Materials Management module.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of Security related administrative experience or minimum 5 years of project coordination experience.
- Experience providing administrative support to management level staff.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- SAP Experience (Materials Management Module).
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and process Director by ReadSoft an asset.
- Strong financial analysis skills an asset.
- Proactive and results focused – strong planning, problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking skills: ability to stay professional and calm in a busy, fast paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will be based on experience.
Please quote Job Reference 36065.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca