Administrative Assistant Calgary, AB
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – 6 Month Contract Position
An exciting opportunity is available to join a well established organization located in downtown Calgary for a long term contract role! Position is available to start immediately – apply today!
This position requires a skilled administrator to provide support to a large project team. Reporting into the Project Director, you will focus on providing exceptional administrative support to this busy, fast paced group. An excellent attention to detail, willingness to take on additional tasks and advanced MS 365 and SAP knowledge is required.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Extensive calendar and meeting management.
- Organize travel and accommodation requests as needed.
- Assist in the creating and editing of reports.
- Create templates and presentations for various projects as required.
- Update project reports and other spreadsheets as needed.
- General word processing and data entry.
- Provide support to the payroll and accounting team, code invoices, process accruals, process expense claims, time entry, etc.
- Provide resource management support, new hire paperwork, terminations, assignment changes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience in a busy, fast paced time sensitive environment.
- Advanced MS 365 skills (including MS PowerPoint).
- Strong working knowledge and experience working in SAP.
- Experience in assembly and editing of large documents/project files.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be a team player.
- Outstanding multitasking skills: ability to stay professional and calm in a busy, fast paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay will be in the range of $23.00 – $25.00 based on experience. Please note that a clear criminal record check is a requirement for the successful candidate.
Please quote Job Reference #36171
Please submit your resume directly to Courtney Fawcett via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca