Accounts Receivable Administrator
Executrade is pleased to partner with our west Edmonton client in their search for a permanent Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position is ideal for someone who has previous experience working in the oilfield or manufacturing sector. Position available to start asap and requires an individual with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with strong MS Excel skills. The successful candidate for this role will have extensive experience dealing with challenging personalities and not be offended easily.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing to customers.
- Assist with answering incoming phone calls.
- Respond to general inquires from customers regarding accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Account reconciliation, customer statements.
- Produce month end reports.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of high volume accounts receivable experience.
- Strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on Excel.
- Experience using Nacreous/Discovery software an asset.
- Analytical, independent worker with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable personal transportation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Depends on Experience.
Please quote Job Reference 35420
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Sherry Taschuk at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca