Accounts Payable Clerk Calgary, AB
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK – CALGARY
Executrade is pleased to partner with our downtown Calgary client in their search for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a long term contract (possible permanent) basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a start up company in the renewable energy sector! Strong accounts payable skills, a willingness to help out wherever needed and a positive, upbeat personality is key to success in this role.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Match, batch, code and enter invoices.
- Post and reconcile batches.
- Posting journal entries.
- Assisting with data entry as required.
- General ledger management.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles.
- Minimum 2-5 years of related accounting experience.
- Experience with Sage 300 a must.
- Intermediate MS Office 365 skills.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be an independent worker who is open to assisting wherever required within a small start up company.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, reliable with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay will commensurate with experience. Please note that parking is not provided however public transit is easily accessible.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Job Reference 35107
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca