Accounting Technician Edmonton, AB
Fantastic opportunity for a non-designated accounting professional with public practice experience is available with our West Edmonton client.
Our west Edmonton client is looking for accounting technicians with public practice experience to join their team. Our client loves giving their staff the tools and support to grown and enrich their careers and promotes a healthy work life balance. If you are looking to join an organization that offers a supportive culture that is rich in opportunity and reward this may be the position for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Review and audit of financial statements.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Income tax planning for individuals and companies.
- Estate planning and corporate reorganization.
- Evaluation of financial information, preparing business plans and financial projections.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-5 years of public practice experience in the accounting and taxation needs of private companies and shareholders.
- Recent grads from a post-secondary accounting program will be considered.
- Experience with Caseware, QBO and Profile preferred.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking and multiple deadlines.
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on providing an exceptional client service experience.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Benefits and Perks
- A rewarding career working in a dynamic group of professionals.
- long term and stable employment in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- The opportunity for continued learning.
- Excellent benefits along with a flexible working environment and hours.
- Comfortable and modern workspace and amenities.
- Free parking and discounting gym membership rates.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will offer an annual salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please quote Job Reference #34775
Please submit your resume directly to Laurie Brooks via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca