Accounting Clerk Edmonton, AB
Excellent temporary opportunities available for experienced motivated Accounting Clerks within Edmonton and the surrounding area!
If you are looking for opportunities to utilize your expertise in an accounting clerk role, and like to work in different situations, this might be the thing you’re looking for!
Key Account Responsibilities and Function
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Process invoices and post accounts payables
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping system
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Count and maintain inventory list
- Order office supplies
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years full-cycle accounting experience.
- Proficient with all account reconciliation procedures (month and year end experience).
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment using electronic documents in various Cloud storage applications, (ie PDFs in GDrive, SharePoint)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Access to reliable personal transportation an asset.
- Hourly rate of pay will vary based on client’s skill needs and candidate experience.
Please quote Job Reference # 36015
Please submit your resume directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca.